• Breaking News

    Tuesday 17 October 2017

    The Magical Poet


    THE MAGICAL POET
    .
    .
    That little slip of paper I slipped
    .
    .
    Into his locker door
    Had a note of my writing for her to explore
    .
    .
    I saw her open it up read it with such surprise
    .
    .
    That I thought I saw little tear
    Drops falling from his eyes
    .
    .
    Inside wrote a note so touching and sad
    .
    .
    It reads about feelings And thoughts and how much I'm mad
    .
    .
    He reads about love and hate
    That a mysterious person once owned
    .
    .
    It writes about a person so depressed and alone
    .
    .
    She closes the paper up and shoves it in her pocket
    .
    .
    Then closes the locker door and finally locks it
    .
    .
    She goes in search for the writer of the note
    .
    .
    She would like to say something
    To the person who wrote.
    .
    .
    -The Magical Poet

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Featured post

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Our Logo

    Our Logo
    The Magicical Poet